FREE FIND OUT THE AGE OF YOUR PIANO
NOTE: [ Piano Name, Serial Number & Your E-mail Address ] or we can't help you!
Serial numbers can usually be found in one of several places!
- On the cast iron plate somewhere near the tuning pins (lift the lid and look inside).
- On a name plate mounted on top of the "pinblock" (lift the lid).
- Or on the back of the piano, usually near the top (get some help to move the piano).
- Be sure to check the inside of the piano for the manufacturer. (it is usually on the cast iron plate that the strings attach to). The name on the front of the piano is often not the name of the actual manufacturer.
- Please note, because there have been literally thousands of manufacturers over the years we cannot guarantee that information is still available for all of them. We will do the best we can to find it for you.
Please call (410) 721-0815 or (410) 562-9375
pianos by appointment only. Usually someone is here but to be sure please call or email before coming to the shop. Thank you Crofton Piano Company.
Crofton Piano Company
2134 Espey Court - Suite 2
Crofton, Maryland 21114