Terms and Conditions
1. If it is agreed that we (Crofton Piano Company) will provide a storage facility for your piano.
The agreement for storage will be subject to the following additional terms and conditions.
2. We will undertake reasonable care and duty towards the piano to protect it from theft or damage,
and to maintain appropriate insurance. In the event of theft or damage, the insurance value will
be determined by our insurance brokers' loss assessor.
3. We are not responsible for any natural disaster or deterioration of the piano.
4. Payment is due on the first of each month.
5. You are responsible for providing us with an up to date contact address and telephone number
while the piano is in our storage.
6. After the period of storage has ended, on delivery of the piano to you, we shall not be liable
for any damage or loss to the piano unless it is notified by you to our
representatives at the time of delivery of the piano to you and it is recorded
on the appropriate delivery sheet.
7. You may end the contract for storage of a piano by providing us with written notice of two weeks.
We may end the contract for storage of your piano by giving you one months
notice in writing. This clause is subject to payments for storage being up to date.
8. If payment of storage charges is behind by three months, on giving you one month notice, we are entitled
to require you to remove the piano from our storage and pay all money due to us.
If you fail to do so we may sell or dispose of the piano without further notice.
9. If you do not provide us with a correct contact address/telephone number for you for the entire period
the piano is in storage with us, then we reserve the right to sell the piano to meet any unpaid fees for storage.
10. If you fail to remove or allow delivery of the piano, we may sell or otherwise dispose of the piano
without further notice. The proceeds of the sale shall be used to credit your storage
account or against any other payments due to us.
11. You are responsible for any costs incurred by us in selling or disposing of the piano.
Please call (410) 721-0815 or (410) 562-9375
pianos by appointment only. Usually someone is here but to be sure please call or email before coming to the shop. Thank you Crofton Piano Company.
Crofton Piano Company
2134 Espey Court - Suite 2
Crofton, Maryland 21114